Our vision is for a maritime industry that causes zero harm.
As world-recognised maritime safety and environmental experts, RightShip aspire to be a leading voice in industry. It is our mission to be a trusted innovation partner, chartering a safe, sustainable and socially conscious future for the maritime industry.
We do this by bringing together maritime safety and environmental experts and powerful digital solutions. Nearly 400 customers trust RightShip to collect, understand and connect data to drive safety, sustainability and crew welfare outcomes.
We are seeking a Senior Copywriter to join our team.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
The Senior Copywriter will provide content for our internal and external communications. You will be responsible for creating content for press releases, media articles, product launches, blog content, webinars and scripts. This includes working collaboratively with staff to create accurate, engaging and clear content that meets the needs of internal and external customers.
What you bring:
- Experience writing for technical / corporate companies (e.g. finance, insurance, engineering etc.) across a variety of materials including sales, marketing, press and internal materials
- Work with speed, unafraid to ask for additional support from the team, take edits and criticism of work well
- A clear, concise written tone of voice
- Fantastic attention to detail and ability to proof read
- Relaxed interview style (we interview people across the industry for our blogs as well as internally)
- Ability to clearly and simply explain complicated concepts
- Maritime knowledge is preferable
For a copy of the position description or a confidential discussion about the role, enquiries can be directed to Claudia.Norrgren@rightship.com.
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this job.