RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services. Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
An opportunity now exists for a Salesforce Administrator to join the team on a 6-month contract basis, working closely with the internal business to provide Salesforce support to new and existing users across all offices.
- Administration of the Salesforce Platform, including system configuration, maintenance, enhancements and upgrades, data integrity, deployments, security, end-user support, documentation, and governance
- Maintaining Salesforce as an accurate and holistic view of our customer and business processes
- Setting up new users and ensuring profile and permissions follow RightShip’s guidelines
- Ensuring all third-party integrations flowing into Salesforce are live and accurate, and troubleshooting any integration issues (DocuSign, Outlook)
- Staying up to date with new Salesforce features and making approved improvements to the current environment
- Ensuring relevant Salesforce updates are integrated and training is provided to all new and existing users to set them up for success
- Supporting the business with analysis, investigations, and approved releases
- Providing support to the team in creating reports, performance dashboards and workflows to manage business metrics and gain analytic insights
- Building analytic visualisation dashboards to assist with business data-driven decisions
What does success look like?
You will have:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- A strong understanding of CPQ and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Confidence in building custom reports
- The ability to plan and prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- An analytical mindset with a desire to continuously improve systems and processes
- A proactive, responsive, flexible and solution-focused orientation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding and desire to promote team culture, respecting needs and contributions of others
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.