As world-recognised maritime safety and environmental experts, RightShip have an exciting vision to expand its market share and influence in safety, environmental and social outcomes through a comprehensive range of new product offerings and solutions.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary and pension plan are competitive. We understand that its expensive to live in London, so we will support you with a monthly living allowance. Employee wellbeing is encouraged and employees receive a Healthy Living Allowance as well insurance cover. Our annual incentive scheme is also awesome!
We have great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
Salesforce and Pardot
- Creating and coordinating our global campaigns, including automation programs within Pardot / Salesforce
- Creating segmentation groups and developing customer journeys for multiple campaign running simultaneously
- Assisting in the development of landing pages as well as maintaining and overseeing the production of gated content, including whitepapers, guides and reports to sit on these landing pages
- Finalising Salesforce / Pardot process documents including automation programs such as lead management, onboarding, renewal processes
- Conducting QA checks on changes in customer journeys
Managing and Reporting
- Researching into new and existing markets and geographies
- Analysing Salesforce / Pardot data to compare success of campaigns and programs against department and company targets
- Liaising with the Sales and CRM Analytical Teams and performing your own analysis to optimise programs and maximize ROI
Managing integrations of other systems and communications channels into Pardot
- Assisting with customer and industry surveys via survey tools
- Integrating customer messages into campaigns through Intercom live chat messenger
- Setting up, executing, and tracking of industry webinars via webinar platform
- Posting and measuring social media content & engagement on RightShip’s social media
Managing the RightShip website on Umbraco including:
- Content creation and maintenance for our free and gated content
- Co-ordinating translations
- Improving SEO
- Reporting and analysis through google analytics
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in using Salesforce and Pardot is essential
- A proven track record of running Pardot automation programs
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Credential highly preferred
- Knowledge of HTML and the ability to code landing pages and email templates is a benefit
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, able to work independently and in a team
- Technically savvy and able to adapt quickly to new online platforms and technologies
- Good project management and time management skills
- Able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in London to apply for this job.