Marketing and Communications CoordinatorLondon
RightShip’s mission is to improve the safety and environmental sustainability of the maritime industry.
We serve our customers through a combination of our bespoke IT tools and analytics as well as our considerable experience in providing vetting and due diligence services to the maritime supply chain since 2001.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services. Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
RightShip has offices to cover all the time zones in Melbourne, London, Houston and Singapore, where we recently added a senior customer engagement team and product/innovation hub to better serve our customers and stakeholders.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
What you'll do:
Facilitating internal and external communications including:
- Creating EDMs, landing pages and automation campaigns within Pardot / Salesforce.
- Social media content and engagement – managing RightShip’s LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube profiles
- Posting customer messages through Intercom messenger
- Facilitating customer and industry webinars via Zoom platform
- Assisting in the development of media articles for online and print publications, and compiling coverage reports
- Assisting in the development & editing of reports and whitepapers
Coordinating the development of RightShip brand & marketing / promotional material including:
- Maintain conference sponsorship, speaking and events calendar, working with the sales team to ensure we know where we should be speaking, attending and sponsoring.
- Arrange conference and events materials – stand designs, banners, lens cloths, flyers, flags etc
- Database management
- Assisting with customer & industry surveys via Survey Gizmo
- Maintaining marketing team metrics and KPI dashboards
- Researching new and existing markets, such as which events we should be attending, journalists and magazines we should appear in, target customers
Managing the RightShip website through our CMS Umbraco including:
- Content creation and maintenance of website, news, lessons learned, Knowledge centre and help centre
- Coordinating translations
- Troubleshooting bugs & errors
- Organising ongoing website maintenance with developer
- Reporting and analysis
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing / Communications
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Skilled at written communications across multiple formats
- Good project management skills
- Works independently, uses initiative
- High level of computer literacy and ability to adapt to new online platforms & technologies
- Good time management skills & demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Commitment to learning and self-education
- The ability to work collaboratively with different teams in the organisation
Applications for this position close on 30 April 2021.
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this job.