Chief Commercial OfficerSingapore
As world-recognised maritime safety and environmental experts, RightShip have an exciting vision to expand its market share and influence in safety, environmental and social outcomes through a comprehensive range of new product offerings and solutions.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
The CCO will lead and support this next phase in the organisation’s evolution by providing expert commercial acumen and strong sales leadership. With structured planning and business process focus, the CCO will support the Customer Engagement teams of Regional Directors, Business Developers and Key Account Managers to develop and scale existing and new accounts and products. You will:
- Drive the development and execution of the commercialisation strategy and deliver scale-out plans for new products and services based on customer and market needs
- Drive, develop and deploy best practices and guidelines within Sales & Marketing including pricing, promotion and advertising
- Research and analyse the market to identify areas of improvement in growth strategies and identify new trends ahead of the curve
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Identify priority growth areas and help develop and implement business plans, ensuring alignment with RightShip’s strategy
- Identify and target growth markets and implement go to market strategies including embed RightShip into new geographical markets
- Develop and recommend business performance targets to achieve financial and strategic objectives
- Implement and maintain sales processes designed to achieve specific sales objectives via the use of Salesforce
- Analyse sales activity to develop the best and most effective business plans and establish realistic and meaningful KPIs that motivate the organisation to achieve success
- Explore opportunities to provide scale to RightShip
- Oversee the global pricing strategy against the cost of products, services and the organisation
- Lead, coach and develop pricing and market analysts to support activities inclusive of new price generation and market penetration
- Establish systems, processes, governance and evaluation for the entire sales function
- Embed RightShip’s values into everything we do
- Ensure a safe and inclusive workplace, which engages its employees
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in the Singapore to apply for this job.